一、機場英文常見句型 Common Phrases
1. 機場報到 Checking In
你可能會問地勤人員的問題:
Questions you might ask the ground staff:
Do I have a stopover/layover?
請問中間有轉機嗎?
How many bags can I check-in?
請問我可以託運幾件行李?
How much are baggage fees?
請問行李托運費用多少呢?
When is the boarding time?
請問幾點開始登機?
情境式學習
地勤人員可能會這樣回答你:
Questions you might hear from the ground staff:
Where are you flying to today?
請問今天的目的地是哪裡呢?
May I have your passport and flight ticket?
麻煩給我你的護照以及機票資訊。
Do you have a visa to enter your final destination.
請問你有目的地入境時需要的簽證嗎?
How many checked bags do you have?
請問有幾件行李要拖運呢?
2. 安檢 Security Checkpoint
安檢人員可能會跟您說:
Questions / instructions you might hear from the screening officer:
Do you have any loose change in your pockets?
請問口袋裡面有零錢嗎?
Are you carrying any liquids or medicine?
請問有攜帶液體或藥物嗎?
You must dump all food and beverages.
請把所有的飲料食物丟掉。
Spread your arms out, please.
請張開雙臂。
3. 海關 Customs
海關人員可能會跟你說:
Questions you might hear from the customs officer:
What is the purpose of your trip?
請問您這趟旅行的目的為何?
Do you have anything to declare?
請問您有任何東西需要申報嗎?
你可能會跟海關人員這樣說:
How you may respond to the officer:
I’m here for sightseeing. / I’m here for a vacation.
我是來觀光 / 度假的。
I’ m here for business.
我是來出差的。
4. 登機口 Boarding Gate
Attention, ladies and gentlemen.
各位先生女士,
This is the final boarding call.
現在是最後登機通知。
We are going to start boarding.
我們即將開始登機。
We are now inviting all first-class and business-class passengers to board the plane.
我們現在要邀請頭等艙以及商務艙的旅客開始登機。
We would like to invite passengers seated in Zone 2 to begin boarding.
現在開始請座位號碼在第二區的乘客開始登機。
想了解更多
旅遊英文
內容,繼續閱讀以下內容:
▲
想考空服員?一定要熟悉這些機上廣播詞,必學空服員英文一把抓!
▲
出國必學飛機英文,搭飛機要如何用英文與空服員拿毛毯、點餐?
▲
必備旅遊英文:看懂英文入境卡,讓你出國時不再一直「卡關」!